Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Word of 2012 - Triumph

    I chose this word because I have a few goals for 2012 that I want to overcome this year. Hopefully I can use this word as my theme for the year, keep it beside me as I accomplish my goals and, by the end of the year, say that I did triumph over everything I planned.

 I want to pass from a senior NCO in CAP to become an officer. Right now I am a Cadet Chief Master Sergeant, and I have been for maybe 2 and a half months now. Hopefully by February I will be able to make my promotion and become a cadet officer.

  I want to keep training on my physical fitness so that I can start riding my back the three miles to school in the morning and three miles back in the afternoon, and hopefully those six miles every day will help prepare me for the Marines later on in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment