Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Junior/Senior Year

I am almost a senior in high school, and only 16 years old. This school year went by fast, faster than the others, and I have worked hard on my grades to raise them to reflect my actual knowledge instead of getting low grades for not turning in work.

Although this year went by fast, the year was emotionally difficult to get through. I have had many psychological factors and lots of stress affecting me negatively and have had to pull through in order to keep my grades up and basically from falling into depression. Difficult, but manageable.

I am proud to be a senior, I have worked hard for my education and proud to have been advanced in my studies in every year. Hopefully my knowledge helps me later in life with my career, and that my talents can be employed to an extent so that I am advanced in that career like I am with my school education.

No comments:

Post a Comment