Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You and Survival

In a life or death situation, people have either a fight or flight reaction. They will either fight back or try to run away. In any situation, either reaction can be the difference between survival and death, so fighting instinct and fighting back, or running away when needed instead of rushing into danger is a difficult choice to make in a spur of the moment action.

For my survival, I will do anything in my power to escape or end the situation. I will fight tooth and nail to stop an attacker. Depending on the attack, I know that I have a chance to survive and fight back. I have training in hand to hand combat and will be able to disarm and take down someone who rushes me with a knife or a gun.

For the survival of my family or my close friends, or even a stranger depending on the situation, I will also fight tooth and nail, but the only difference would be I would be a little less reckless with someone else's life in my hands. Under my own power, if I am wounded then that would not matter very much, but I will try my hardest to survive and if someone else is in danger, I will make sure that the person is not maimed in any manner, if at all possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment